Clients can speed up the project by adhering to following points:
– Have as much information as possible on the website specifications and fill in the PROJECT BRIEF.
– Have your content ready.
– Pick the right web development agency. To see how to do it CLICK HERE.
– Be clear and quick in communication during the project, raise an issue if you see one and insist on one project manager.
Project managers can speed up the project by sticking to the following:
– Get as much information as possible from the client.
– Don’t presume or assume. Ask! Many of our project obstacles and delays could have been avoided in the initial phases of the project if we asked earlier.
– Create great project documentation.
– Like a client, be clear and quick in communication during the project, raise an issue if you see one and insist on one project manager from the client’s side.